Produced through strictly selected raw materials and extracted from their own deposits, Provale Agricultural Limestone is processed in modern equipment that results in a final product with an elevated PRNT.
Most Brazilian soils have characteristics of acidity, Al and/or Mn toxicity and also low levels of Ca and Mn, being one of the greatest limitations to agricultural production.
Liming is considered one of the best practices and the one that most contributes to the increase of fertilizer efficiency and, consequently, increases productivity and agricultural profitability.
Among the benefits, we highlight:
- Elevation of pH in the Soil.
- Supply of calcium and magnesium as nutrients.
- Increased efficiency of fertilizers.
- Increased microbial activity and nutrient release by decomposition of organic matter, reducing or eliminating the toxic effects of aluminum, manganese, and iron.
- Decrease in “phosphorus soil fixation”.
- Improves the physical conditions of the soil.
- Provides better aeration and circulation of water, favoring the development of roots.
- Improves symbiotic nitrogen fixation by legumes.
- Increases the availability of NPK, Calcium, Magnesium, Sulfur and Molybdenum in the soil.
- Increases crop productivity as a result of the effects cited.